All programs are to be submitted to Douglas County Community Access Television (DCCATV). To submit a video for cablecast on DCCATV Channels 216 and/or 19 please follow these procedures:
1. Obtain and complete an indemnification form from this site.
2. If the program contains underwriting credits a signed DCCATV Underwriter’s Agreement is required.
3. Return the signed forms and your video(s) to: Douglas County Community Access TV (DCCATV) located at 1572 Highway 395, Minden NV, (775) 782-7685 or 230-2949.
4. DCCATV may incorporate underwriting credits or PSAs for DCCATV on any video in accordance with DCCATV’s underwriting policy.
5. Scheduling of programs is the sole responsibility of DCCATV. Depending on air date, the program may not be listed in any published program guide. Please check this website and our daily bulletin board for currently updated scheduling of programs.
6. Submitted DVDs without any preroll (delay) must be autostart, FINALIZED DVD-R, -RW, or +R format (DVD-VIDEO).